Rodents are the absolute most versatile animals on the planet and can be, to a great degree, hard to eradicate.
Having a rat problem in your home can bring about extensive harm to plagued structures and neighborhood gardens. Rodents are additionally known bearers of numerous illnesses and demonstrate a well-being risk to people. Rat populations grow rapidly and relentlessly. It is best to begin rat control preceding invasions.
Identifying a Rat Problem in Your Home
Likely, you will never actually see a mouse or a rat until your infestation has become severe. According to the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), you can identify signs of a potential rodent infestation in your house by looking for the following symptoms:
- Bite marks on food packaging in pantries
- Small droppings around food, in pantries, or around sinks
- Small holes in floors or walls
- Collected nesting materials like shredded paper, fabric, or plant waste
- Foul odors coming from hidden areas in your home or around the exterior of your home
If you believe that you are experiencing any of the listed symptoms of a pest or rodent infestation, call us right away. Schedule a technician to assess your home to figure out how we can help you get rid of your rodent issue.
Protecting Your Home From a Rat Problem
In some areas, it is more complicated than others to control pests, but you can do your part to discourage them from entering your home by following these simple steps:
- Stop feeding birds or other outdoor animals while trying to control your pest concern
- Always remove potential nesting sites right away
- If you compost, always cover food scraps when you add them
- Seal any holes on the inside or outside of your home
- Keep kitchen trash in containers with lids
You might do everything in your power, and the rodents still might find a way into your home. Don’t be discouraged. Give us a call today, and we will make sure to handle all of your pest control needs.
Call Us Today!
If you’re worried that you might have a rat problem, it might be time to call in the professionals. Thankfully, the experts at 1st Stryke are here to help. Remember that you’ll want to get rid of any pest concerns as quickly as possible to avoid an infestation problem.
We have over 60 cumulative years of experience in the pest control industry and can solve any issue you may have. What makes us different from the competition is our personal touch. We are trained in all fields of pest control. When we come out to assess your home, we educate you on your current issues and focus on prevention for future possible pest-related needs.
Let the ant experts at 1st Stryke help you get rid of pests in or around your home. Give us a call today at (877) 787-9531 for your complimentary quote on pest control in your home.